Thursday, December 3, 2009

CDs That I Want

1. Unplugged in New York by Nirvana

I'll take advantage while you hang me out to dry, but I can't see you every night.

2. In Rainbows by Radiohead

There is nothing to explain
Regard each other as you pass
She looks back, you look back
Not just once
Not just twice

3. The Bends by Radiohead

Hell, you do it to yourself, you do, you and no one else.

4. Pop by Yelle

A cause des garcons,on met des bas nylons, on se crepe le chignon. A cause des garcons, et du qu'en d'ira-t-on, on pleure sur tous les tons.

5. Name the Pet, self-titled

I hear your name in the background. I got a ticket and a song to sing. We got no conscience, no backbone. Cause we don't need it where we are going.. in the sunshine.

6. Lost in Translation, Original Soundtrack

and you, city girl, you're beautiful. I love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment